Gonzaga University Graduate Cum Laude | BA Broadcast and Electronic Media | President's & Dean's List
Morning News Anchor
KREM 2 News | Anchor & Reporter | 2019 - Present
- Co-Anchor Up With KREM: four-hour morning show broadcast.
- Produce and write the "What's Trending" segment for the show daily (e.g. story that has people talking: politics, legislation, pop culture, debated topics online)
- Social Media coordinator for all station platforms. Helped grow @KREM Instagram by 10 thousand followers in one year.
- I interact and communicate with viewers through social media during the show.
-Produce and write the "Speed Feed" daily: social media-based, trending, ad-lib, conversational & interactive segment.
- I produce, shoot, edit three packages a week
General Assignment MMJ
Digital Marketing Intern
KREM 2 News | Reporter | 2017 - 2018
- I produced, shot, edited, and wrote all of my stories.
- Covered a range of areas (e.g. news, business, education, healthcare, scams, crime trends, fires, special events, breaking news).
Miss America Organization | Public Servant | 2018-2019
- Competed for the title of Miss America 2019 and placed in the Top 15 and was featured on the live ABC Network telecast.
- I serve as an ambassador and public representative. I travel the state fundraising for charities, representing foundations as a spokesperson, emceeing events, and performing piano.
for the American Pistachio Growers.
CW6 XETV San Diego | Summer Intern | 2016
- Helped write and edit packages for air.
Sony Music NYC | RCA Records Digital Marketing Intern | 2015
- Created and managed social media content calendars.
- Wrote copy for music artists - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Attended meetings to discuss promotional and marketing ideas for album launches
Leadership & awards
Miss Columbia Basin | Miss Washington Scholarship Organization | 2018
Miss Eastside | Miss Washington Scholarship Organization | 2017
The United States | Obama Administration | 2013
Student Emmy | Northwest Regional: National 2017
awarded for Newscast Academy of Television of Arts &
and Talent. Sciences |
Media Relations on the Executive Board of ParaSport Spokane, a wheelchair sports
I single-handedly raised money to send 28 athletes to wheelchair summer sports camp.
Member of the task force working to start the first NCAA wheelchair basketball program at Eastern
I am an Ability Ambassador for the Ability App helping Alex Knoll who was featured on
Ellen DeGeneres show!
Executive Producer of Roll With It: a wheelchair basketball documentary.
I developed 2 Apps that have been downloaded by 24 countries.
My first 3 years of elementary school were taught in Spanish.
I am still bilingual and lived with a family in Madrid, Spain while in college.
I had the rare opportunity to fight a house fire while training as a firefighter for the day.
I’ve helped manage social media accounts for Sony RCA artists in NYC
including Hilary Duff and Britney Spears!
My goal is to cover the 2020 Paralympics games in Tokyo, Japan.
Playing a round of golf in every state is #5 on my bucket list.